This week’s teaching has centered around moving forward into 2014. If one is to achieve better results than those of 2013, one has to not only be committed or diligent, one has to learn from the mistakes of 2013.
Where did you go wrong in 2013? What are some of the things that you would have loved to do differently? With this contextual background, please declare the following over your life and pray for your year:
1. Firstly, thank God for allowing you to see 2014. Thank Him for 2013 and ask Him to help you never make the same mistakes that you made in 2013
2. Declare: I will not die young. I will live to see 70 years old and beyond.
3. Declare: The year 2014 will be great for me. It will be a year of phenomenal breakthroughs.
4. Declare: I will fulfill my destiny. Every plan of the Lord for my life will come to pass in Jesus’ name.
5. Declare: Every Goliath in my life, I speak to them to fall down in Jesus’ name.
6. Ask God and say: Father, demonstrate your might to every strong man who thinks that he can overcome me and steal my joy. Father, trouble my troublers according to your Word in II Thessalonians 1:6.
7. Father, let 2014 be a year of overflow for me. Father, when you bless me in 2014, let it overflow on every side.
8. Father, please close the mouth of my enemies in 2014 by taking me to a new level in my ministry, career and family.
God bless you.